How a coach can group email his/her team:
Click on “Admin”
Put in your email address and password. The email address MUST BE the one in your online profile. (If you have lost your password, follow the online instructions to get the system to email it to you)
Menu surf your way back to your team’s Roster page…by clicking on the Team tab and entering your team’s respective information in the boxes shown below:
and then click on the Roster tab in the left hand column ( You MUST be on your Roster page in order to email your team)
Click on the Email the team icon near the top right of the roster page (under the "Options" drop down menu). This will put you into an email composition mode.
To email a smaller subgroup within the team: follow the same steps above, but once you are in the email composition mode just uncheck the players in the “To” box that you do not want to receive the message.
To email a single player: while on the Roster page just click directly on that player’s name. This brings you to a mini “Player Profile”, now just click directly on the email address shown at the bottom of that profile.
Sometimes you need to get time sensitive information to your player's parents and email is too slow. The website has a feature to send Text Messages to cell phones for those parents who turn the feature ON. When you create a bulletin message that you are also emailing to the team, simply check off the "Send Text Message" box at the bottom of the News Bulletin screen along with the email features check box.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO COACH: It is always a good idea to keep your message on the Team's Bulletin page for those who have either turned their email functions OFF or who claim not to be getting the emails (because they go directly to spam folder). Follow the directions in the "Add News Bulletin" page to leave a copy of your message on your team's Home page.
To Email or check numbers/registrations for a grade level BEFORE the current year Teams are set up:
Maybe you only want Tackle registrations for a particular grade level. Here are the instructions for getting just tackle registrations for just grade 4 (as an example):
1. Log into admin
2. using the dropdown menu under "Admin", navigate to: Members -> Lookup Members
3. From the "Find Members" page, enter the following options:
- Report Type: Download Data ( or email if you are looking to send an email)
- Member Type: Player
- In Grade(s): enter grade 4 and make sure grade year is 2014-2015
- Registered In: Make sure program(s) is/are selected (in this case Tackle 20"current year")
- Click on the "Find Members" button
4. From the "Download Member Data" screen, use the dropdown box under "Choose Report" to select "Just Name/Grade". The Default report gives you every field in the database which is often way too much info. There are other reports there created by other people--select any one of them. At this point in the season (before the end of July), the "Team Name" will give you the prior year team that the player was on (this is a good way to see how many returning players you have vs how many new ones).